Here are some random facts about me:
1. I went to The University of Texas and received a B.S. in Chemistry. For a few semesters, I was a teaching assistant for Organic Chemistry Lab.
2. Before I found photography, I was a sushi chef. I’ve made enough California Rolls for a lifetime. This job taught me a lot about time management, and life, hence why I have a mackerel tattoo on me.
3. To show how much of a hopeless romantic, I am currently in an international relationship with an amazing photographer from Canada. You know that airport welcome scene at the beginning of Love Actually, I live that every few months.
4. Years before Man vs. Food rage, I tried to eat a 72 oz steak at The Big Texan in Amarillo. It comes with the steak, a big baked potato, roll, shrimp cocktail, and salad. 12 oz remained on the plate, I will have my revenge someday.
5. My favorite video games are Final Fantasy VI, MGS3, Tetris Connect, Return to the Obra Dinn, and A Link to the Past.
6. I was born in Kansas. When I was nine, my mom got a job in El Paso and we moved there. I am so glad we did, it’s where I found my love of carne guisada, tres leches, churros and horchata.
7. The past seven years, I have become involved with the charity Extra Life. I played video games for 24 hours straight since 2012 and we have raised over $10,000 for the Dell Children’s hospital. My parents said nothing special would come from gaming.
8. We accidentally adopted a dog.
9. I LOVE to eat. There is nothing I wouldn’t at least try once.
10. The real reason I became a wedding photographer, free cake :-).